Founded in 2013, Bitmain Technologies, now among the world's most recognizable Bitcoin companies, was established to develop and sell the world’s leading bitcoin miners using Bitmain's ASIC chip technology. www.bitmain.com
Bitmain Inc. is seeking a highly skilled, experienced Administrative Assistant to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be part of the administrative function and provide support to key team members out of the Chandler office. A keen attention to detail, great attitude and strong analytical skills are a must. This position will report to the Senior Executive Assistant.
Preferred base location: Multiple locations/positions: Wenatchee, WA & Chandler, AZ
Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities for all members of the department.
- Performs desktop publishing. Creates and develops visual presentations for senior management team members.
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system for the Accounting team and any other department. Retrieves information from files when needed.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information.
- Sorts and distributes mail. Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary. Responds to regularly occurring requests for information
- Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions. Works in cooperation with other system development assistants to cover phones.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high-level staff such as CEOs, presidents, senior vice presidents and chiefs. Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Acts as project manager for special projects, at the request of senior management, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, coordinating direct mailings, creating brochures.
- Coordinates division of workload with the administrative assistant in community relations.
- Types and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Supports the accounting department. Activities include: copying check requests and sending to accounts payable travel reimbursement, documenting corporate credit card expenses to corporate finance, includes other functions as assigned.
- Able to provide innovative and practical solutions and ‘think outside the box’ on process improvements.
- Able to adapt to company change and growth.
- Attend to other duties/functions as assigned.