- Create and maintain content for the international marketing and sales’ team, including emails, website content, product catalogs, media kits, etc.
- Create and send Bitmain’s external weekly e-newsletters.
- Keep Bitmain’s announcements/news’ page updated.
- Proofread all content sent by Bitmain outside China.
- Proofread Bitmain’s press releases.
- Support and, regularly, even perform other roles within the international marketing team, such as online ads, social media marketing, SEO, etc.
Post Date : January 8, 2018
Experience level : Senior
Employment type : Full Time
Job Location : Beijing, China
Department : Marketing
- Native fluency in English. Mandarin knowledge is a plus.
- A technology enthusiast.
- Experience of working in startups/rapidly changing environments. Willing to multi-task on a regular basis.
- 1-3 years of marketing/content experience, preferably in a tech startup. SEO and social media marketing experience is a plus.
- Experience of working or living abroad, preferably in China.
- Preferred – Bitcoin knowledge or a Bitcoin holder him/herself